Projector Simulator Pro is a projection design tool that allows designers to create their own projection systems in the Unity game engine.
Intended to assist in the design of real-world projection systems, Projector Simulator Pro adds many features to the Unity engine that are essential to any projection design engineer:
- Create custom Projector definitions, with multiple lenses
- Define chassis size, lens characteristics, and metadata
- Simulate non-native video signals or pixel shifting
- Analyse expected resolution/luminance with heatmaps
- Render eyepoint view to equirectangular image format
- Procedural screen geometry (Flat/Cylinder/Cone/Dome/CAVE) or use a 3d model
- Project custom images or live RenderTextures
- Warp to screen geometry with the new Projection Mapping feature (see 1.2 update video)
- Simulate head tracking in a CAVE with the new VirtualCAVE feature
Support for mirrors coming soon.